 General / 40982
    Re: Worst LEGO experience —Terry Prosper
   Why not start a cult where you need to ingest a part to be accepted? We could g for a 1x1 round plate for the LUGNET members and a 2x4 brick for the newcomers. This would hopefully encourage people to join LUGNET ? (Or maybe it would keep newcomers (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Worst LEGO experience —Kyle McDonald
   Terry Prosper wrote: > Why not start a cult where you need to ingest a part to be accepted? We > could g for a 1x1 round plate for the LUGNET members and a 2x4 brick for the > newcomers. This would hopefully encourage people to join LUGNET ? (Or > (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)