 General / 40946
  Re: What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?

(...) My favorite LEGO wheels were the ones that had the little metal pin in the back of the wheel that had to be set in a special 2X4 brick. The special brick had holes on all four sides. I'm going back to the early 70's to my first LEGO sets. I (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What are your favorite Lego WHEELS of all time?

(...) I still have 4 of those (4 wheels and 4 bricks), left over from the old Moon Lander (my first Lego set ever, got when I was 4). Maybe I should put them in my BrickLink shop, they're still in decent condition. (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)