 General / 40806
  Wouldn't it be nice...

Hot Wheels is being fast tracked to movie stardom... (URL) like 'Toy Story' and stuff... I dunno--is TLC missing out on a golden opportunity? I mean, we have the tie-ins to Starwars, HP, and Galidor, but what if TLC went out and developed their own (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

(...) their not... :( (URL) VW (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

Already been done: (URL) Bionicle Movie (I have heard) should be available soon.. straight to video. But this article mentions a second movie in 2004. I would go see it. I think the Bionicle story is fairly interesting. :) -Alfred (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

(...) LEGO is going to release a Bionicle-related movie. Don't know any thing else about it tho, except for this: (URL) "edgy, Oscar-nominated" branch of Disney) is working on this, so it might be a good sign. But then again, Miramax released the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)