 General / 40807
Re: Wouldn't it be nice...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys writes:
Hot Wheels is being fast tracked to movie stardom...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/01/31/film.hotwheels.reut/index.html

Movies like 'Toy Story' and stuff...

I dunno--is TLC missing out on a golden opportunity?
their not...  :(
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=434

Jeff VW

I mean, we have the tie-ins to Starwars, HP, and Galidor, but what if TLC
went out and developed their own movie?

Though, when I think about it, what kind of movie for the big screen could
TLC make that wouldn't be a 'flash in the pan' and out on video in 2 weeks
after it's released?

Just curious to see what other folks think about where a LEGO movie is
concerned...

Dave k