 General / 40798
  Re: CLSotW help wanted

(...) I'm in no way a master of reviews or even English for that matter but if the community is OK with it I'm game! (...) If you refer to Holger Matthes, HoMa it's been working fine (URL) am a little pressed on time right now, but here's a recent (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Temporary help wanted (was Re: CLSotW help wanted)

Hi all! Due to little spare time during June I'd appriciate if someone could write the reviews for CLSotW during this time. I should be on top of things again by July so it's only temporary and about four reviews (two backloged and maybee two more). (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Temporary help wanted (was Re: CLSotW help wanted)

(...) Hey, if you don't mind, I'd be more than happy to contribute to the cause. As I've been writing reviews for the castle sidebar for the past thirteen weeks, I believe that should provide the necessary credentials for taking up the task, as (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Temporary help wanted (was Re: CLSotW help wanted)

(...) Considering my own credentials prior to writing the CLSotW Reviews you're over qualified :) I don't mind at all, it should be up to Todd since CLSotW is really his thing. But I don't think he'll mind either as long as the reviews keep comming! (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)