 General / 40798
Re: CLSotW help wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 07:27:59 GMT

Is there someone out there who can do a book-report-style review of the
Cool Brick Movies site for this week and email it to me at todd@lugnet.com?
Feel free to post follow-ups to this message to sort out who or work together
or take turns if there are multiple volunteers.  And same for next week, etc.
I would so appreciate your help!

I'm in no way a master of reviews or even English for that matter but if the
community is OK with it I'm game!

Finally, a question for anyone:  Is anyone able to access Holger's website?
I haven't been able to get through to it for two weeks.  :-(

If you refer to Holger Matthes, HoMa it's been working fine
http://www.holgermatthes.de/

I am a little pressed on time right now, but here's a recent well viewed thread
of his that should state if anyone else is having problems:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1935

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu