 General / 40752
    Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser —Ross Crawford
   (...) Looks like tripod doesn't allow deep links, you'll either have to post pics somewhere that does, or create a page on tripod for the pictures. ROSCO (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser —Sean Devolites
   (...) Almost seems as if everythings working against me.... Yeah, I noticed the problem. You can view them if you cut-copy-paste the URLs and then go, they should come up. Unfortunately, do to a problem with my internet service (did AT&T Worldnet (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)