 General / 40788
Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi Sean,

Looks like tripod doesn't allow deep links, you'll either have to post pics
somewhere that does, or create a page on tripod for the pictures.

ROSCO
Almost seems as if everythings working against me....

Yeah, I noticed the problem.  You can view them if you cut-copy-paste the
URLs and then go, they should come up.  Unfortunately, do to a problem with
my internet service (did AT&T Worldnet die?)  I couldn't get on from home,
and am now doing my posting courtesy of a comp at my Mom's work.  I probably
can't get a page fixed at least until Saturday, so if you can do the c-c-p
and take a look, and LMKWYT.

Thanks for the interest too.

Hasta la Vista, Sean