 General / 40747
Re: My New Favorite Lego Element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:30:34 GMT

So, which piece is yours?

You picked a good one but I have to go with this one:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=4070

with this one a close second:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3794

These are both my current favorites as well. Just about every creation has
of mine has the 'center stud tile'...AFA the headlight brick, I use them
quite frequently, in quantity too! I've used 180 of them (in grey) on a
building recently. They're generally inexpensive too (depending on color).

Another current favorite is the plain 1x2 tile (used with headlight bricks,
they make great texture on bulding facades)

and not just because it has a neat (internal to LEGO(r)) name... "jumper
brick!", either.

I don't share your sentiments on the name 'jumper brick' though. I really,
quite frankly dis-like the name very much. They will always be 'center stud
tiles' to me. (except when I order them from S@H) :o)

Great topic!

I *am* in agreement with that. Indeed, great topic.

Best,
Jonathan