 General / 40721
Re: The One Brick...(LOTR LEGO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 02:34:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Wells writes:
I dearly wished LEGO would of got a license agreement with LOTR
(note: these sets are based upon the movies, not the books)

#13015 Battle of Helmsdeep
Approx. $89.99
Figs: 8; Theoden, Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas, 4 Orcs
Includes: Exploding Wall Platform, Tower Platform, Gate Platform, Battering
Ram, Ballista, 2 ladders.

#13015 II Battle of Helms Deep
Approx. $xx.xx
Figs 2 Men of Gondor, 4 Orcs
Including wall section (+)

By purchasing multiples of these sets, one could build as large as they
desire without having too many 'character' minifigs.  i.e. as in how many
Gandalf's or Frodo's or Sauraman's do we need.  But we could use many foot
troops and lots of orcs.

Hugh

One Brick to rule them all,
One Brick to find them,