 General / 40716
  Need some help Creating a Excel lego catalog !!

Hi All , i have been working on a detailed catalog off and on for about 3 years. i am missing some pictures of some sets (preferably a scan of front page of instructions) and information on others that i cannot seem to track down.. I am looking for (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need some help Creating a Excel lego catalog !!

XFUT to the relevent group. . . TWS Garrison (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Need some help Creating a Excel lego catalog !!

(...) The above should be 5908. It's number 2 in the "Build'n Play" books series. I recently acquired one if you want a cover scan. Cheers Steve Scott www.misbi.com (21 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)