 General / 40716
40715  |  40717
Subject:
Need some help Creating a Excel lego catalog !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:28:59 GMT

Hi All , i have been working on a detailed catalog off and on for about 3
years. i am missing some pictures of some sets (preferably a scan of front page
of instructions) and information on others that i cannot seem to track down..

   I am looking for pictures for the following sets (for starters)..

   3420 Precision Shooting
   3600 Morty's New Job
   4281
   5980 Abracadabra - With your Bricks
   6031 Haunted Tower (does this set exist?)
   6213 Gear Housing
   7170 Educational Refill
   9002 Small Toolo Set

   thanks