 General / 40672
    webbed dish and rod/bar —Paul Hartzog
   I've tried to find the webbed radar dish and any rod/bar in 3 colors and can't i found blue dish and blue rods i found red dish and red rods orange dish, no rods yellow rods, no dish etc can anyone tell me if there is a third color that has the dish (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

        Re: webbed dish and rod/bar —David Eaton
   (...) Trans-Red and Trans-Flourescant-Yellow appear to be the only other colors (IE non black/grey/white) in which there are both webbed radar dishes and various rods/antennas available. According to Peeron at least, there don't seem to be any other (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)