 General / 40641
Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 02:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington writes:
It's a baseplate from an old 1950's garage:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/236
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/065

Huw

<snip>

So I got home tonite, remembered this posting, went and dug up a few pieces,
and this is what I got at the end of the day...

http://sparky.i989.net/legop1.htm

It has a few distinctions--

-No directions so I'm not sure if it's entirely accurate.

-I have two sets of everything, but right now I can't find the other
baseplate.  When I do, then I'll build another one.

-This is the oldest set I have ever put together--I tried to find original
pieces--the door, baseplate, windows and roof plates are probably
original--wall pieces are probably not.

Thanks again for solving the mystery

Take care,

Dave K