 General / 40639
    Re: Brickshelf Moderation?? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) <snip> (...) <snip> I believe that Kevin Loch is doing all the moderation himself. Hope that helps. (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf Moderation?? —Matt Hein
   (...) If I recall correctly, didn't Mr. Loch ask for help with moderation when he originally set up the process? (or did his decisions for volunteer moderation arise some 'concerns' due to rivalry between certain parties?) Maybe I'm just being (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Brickshelf Moderation?? —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes he did ask for help (not a broadcast request, but he did ask individuals). Larry was one of the recruits. However, when things blew up over what was being moderated, and acusations of deleting content were flying, Kevin decided that if he (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)