 General / 40624
  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

It's a baseplate from an old 1950's garage: (URL) Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:H8szp0.B72@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

(...) <snip> That makes sense, for I have those doors as well--I just didn't see how the door and the baseplate worked together. I do now! Thanks for the info! Dave K (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

(...) <snip> So I got home tonite, remembered this posting, went and dug up a few pieces, and this is what I got at the end of the day... (URL) has a few distinctions-- -No directions so I'm not sure if it's entirely accurate. -I have two sets of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: There are smarter LEGO people out there than me

(...) Rookie mistake--I meant: (URL) 'bout that... :) Dave K (22 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)