 General / 40617
  Giant Brickshelf images...

Kevin, The multi-megapixel camera dumps onto Brickshelf are becoming an epidemic. I'm sure most people don't have the patience to wait for a blurry 3 megapixel shot of a tiny MOC to load. Is there any chance you could resample pics above a certain (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) I think it would make a BIG difference if more 'large pic' posters would just CROP their pics a lot more, unless of course it's a story & the background is part of it. Otherwise I don't need to see those pillows in the baskground. Jeff (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

BTW, what ever happened with this idea: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) I think they lack the knowledge and perhaps also the tools. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) And maybe also the realisation that it's necessary.... ROSCO (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) I think that kind of went out with the bandwith. Another, great idea, that was suggested is to make Brickshelf resize images in the same manner as thumbnail generation. So you basically get three different images sizes stored on Brickshelf, (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Giant Brickshelf images...

(...) Isn't that part of knowledge? :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)