 General / 40618
Re: Giant Brickshelf images...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Kevin,
The multi-megapixel camera dumps onto Brickshelf are becoming an epidemic.  I'm
sure most people don't have the patience to wait for a blurry 3 megapixel shot
of a tiny MOC to load.  Is there any chance you could resample pics above a
certain size to something more manageable?  Perhaps have a checkbox for "do not
resize" for wallpaper uploads?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org

I think it would make a BIG difference if more 'large pic' posters would just
CROP their pics a lot more, unless of course it's a story & the background is
part of it.  Otherwise I don't need to see those pillows in the baskground.

Jeff