 General / 40601
40600  |  40602
Subject:
Bridge Elements Won't Click
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 07:46:50 GMT

Has anyone else had problems with the vertical bridge elements?
(http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30517, these are in a number of the studio
sets, and also in the new bridge elements <set:10045>) I wanted to build
something a little sturdier than just using a single vertical lattice tower,
but I couldn't get them to attach to a brick or plate when I put them back
to back!

What's going on here? Is their base bigger than a 2x2? It doesn't look like it.

--
  David Schilling