 General / 40578
    Big update to the minifig face scan library —Brendan Powell Smith
   After the Christmas and post-Christmas haul, I decided it was finally time to scan in all the new unique minifig faces I've acquired over the past few months. For those of you interested in viewing them all... Look here for the minifig faces I *do* (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)