 General / 40578
40577  |  40579
Subject:
Big update to the minifig face scan library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 18:49:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

After the Christmas and post-Christmas haul, I decided it was finally time
to scan in all the new unique minifig faces I've acquired over the past few
months.  For those of you interested in viewing them all...

Look here for the minifig faces I *do* have in my collection:

And look here for all the minifig faces I know of, but that I *don't* have:

People are welcome to use these scans for their own purposes.  If people
want to add the new scans to the Bricklink database, here are the new ones
since the original update:

141var, 185, 192, 196, 204, 208, 210, 213, 217, 222, 223, 224, 225, 228,
229, 230, 232, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 240, 241, 242, 243, and 245-289

And these are the additions to the Don't-Have folder:

290-301

A few further notes:

1) The numbers I assign these minifig faces mean nothing more than the order
in which I happened to scan them.

2) I assign a number to each unique minifig face, so some of the newer
minifig heads that having printing on both sides will be listed twice, once
for each "face".

3) There's over 300 unique minifig faces!  And more on the way!

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

PS. Feel free to alert me to any minifig faces I've missed or any errors yo
notice in my cataloguing.