 General / 40555
  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

Dave, If your collection is 500K, then I'd better not even THINK about how large mine is ;-) Take your Iris cart collection, and multiply it by 3. That's all my new bricks. If I can get all the rest of the bricks into Iris carts, add at least what (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

(...) My instant guess after seeing the picture was 100k, but the 125-150k that others are estimating sounds a little better. (...) Based on what you've said about your collection, I'm sure you're at 500k, probably more. My verified count (based on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)