 General / 40549
  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes: ... (...) ... David, I have no idea how to guess with any accuracy, but I agree, 500,000 is probably way over the mark. One metric I would ask for is: how many full blue tubs worth of LEGO do you think you (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Need help to guesstimate the size of my collection!

(...) Note - the blue Creator tubs can be compacted up to 5:1 if bricks are stacked, 4:1 with little to no stacking. But that's because 300 of the 1K bricks are 1x1s. (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)