 General / 40481
    Snap rivet toy? —Calum Tsang
   Hi folks, Something has been driving me nuts for the last few weeks and all the searching on the Internet and asking on rtlToronto has yieled nothing. The other day I read about Ankersteines (very cool!) and it got me thinking about this toy I once (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Snap rivet toy? —Calum Tsang
   (...) It only took five years to find out, but the toy was called Schleich S-Point. For example: (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)