 General / 40363
Re: I need some help aranging some colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 01:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, David VinZant writes:
I have about 35 different colored 1x2s. I want to arange them in order of
there colors. Is there a good color spectrum chart I can refer to? I have
looked at the color charts both on bricklink and lugnet but they dont seem
to be in a proper rainbow.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Dave

This page is incomplete, but it's a good start.

http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/colors/

-Tim