 General / 40362
40361  |  40363
Subject:
I need some help aranging some colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2003 00:54:15 GMT

I have about 35 different colored 1x2s. I want to arange them in order of
there colors. Is there a good color spectrum chart I can refer to? I have
looked at the color charts both on bricklink and lugnet but they dont seem
to be in a proper rainbow.

Any help would be great.
Thanks
Dave