 General / 40295
    XP and 1349 Steven Speilberg Moviemaker Set —Rob Doucette
   This was posted on 20-Dec-2002 to r.t.l in response to one of my posts: I received this message from Lego CS today: Dear LEGO® Builder, Thank you for contacting us and for your continued interest in LEGO Brand toys. I am pleased to inform you that (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

        Re: XP and 1349 Steven Speilberg Moviemaker Set —Thomas Hoeg-Jensen
   The XP patch is now mention on the Lego Studios support page. But, you have to call them and ask for a CD. Why not make a patch for download, like everyone else ... ? Anywy, did anyone try the XP version? I still stick to Win98, partly due to the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)