 General / 40295
40294  |  40296
Subject:
XP and 1349 Steven Speilberg Moviemaker Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:45:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This was posted on 20-Dec-2002 to r.t.l in response to one of my posts:

I received this message from Lego CS today:

Dear LEGO® Builder,

Thank you for contacting us and for your continued interest in LEGO
Brand toys.  I am pleased to inform you that the LEGO Studios" XP®
software has passed through quality testing and is now in production.
We sent this out in CD-Rom format during the week of October 28th, 2002.
If you have not done so already, please provide us with your name,
address and phone number so that we may place you on our mailing list to
receive the complimentary patch.  You may also call us at 1-800-422-5346
to be placed on the mailing list or to confirm that we have your address
information in the system.

Upon receipt of the CD-Rom, should you experience any problems, please
contact LEGO Technical Support at 1-877-505-6889.  Please accept our
apologies once again for any inconvenience this has caused in your home.
We certainly appreciate your patience while the patch was under
development and hope that you and your family are finally able to enjoy
the product.

Please do not hesitate to contact LEGO Consumer Services at
1-800-422-5346 if we can be of further assistance.

Moira, Consumer Representative