 General / 40273
  Is the Lego Mediacam a Digicam?

Wassssup Everyone, A few weeks ago, I was told that the Lego Mediacam also doubles as a digicam. If this is accurate, what program do I need to take pictures? I've got an MOC or 2 to share and the fact of not having an actual digicam is starting to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is the Lego Mediacam a Digicam?

Just run the sofware that comes bundled with the cam, and you should be able to take pictures. You can also download this (URL) it'll find the camera, though I think it'll only make stop-motion movies. What camera do you have? If it's the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is the Lego Mediacam a Digicam?

(...) Thing is, I have the Lego Media camera from the Movie Making. Any help for that one? If not Ill try the download but I'm already making stop action well. Is there a way to take a single pic in Stop Action and cut copy or something? (...) The (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)