 General / 40279
Re: Is the Lego Mediacam a Digicam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
Just run the sofware that comes bundled with the cam, and you should be able
to take pictures.  You can also download this
http://www.animateclay.com/download.htm
and it'll find the camera, though I think it'll only make stop-motion movies.

What camera do you have?  If it's the Lego Mindstorm one, just run the
software, log in, and when you see the main menu, click on 'camera software.'
Thing is, I have the Lego Media camera from the Movie Making.
Any help for that one?  If not Ill try the download but I'm already making
stop action well.  Is there a way to take a single pic in Stop Action and
cut copy or something?

The camera must always remain tetherd to the PC.
The one part I do know.  Thanks for the help.
Hasta la Vista, Sean

-JHK