 General / 40211
Re: 1978 vendors catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:02:24 GMT

Happy birthday and congratulations on your present!

Duq

"Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message
I received a near mint 1978 US vendors catalog for my birthday.

Near the back is a suggested shelf layout:

The catalog also has Expert Builder, they don't have any
on the shelf.  I wonder if thay also did this in the 1979
catalog since there would be classic space too.

KL