 General / 4021
  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

But by your definition, JarJar IS a minifig: "I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig head. " The fact that he doesn't come with a standard minifig (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) No, you're reading it too fast because I wrote it too fast... (...) Capable, HAS, HAS. Jar Jar doesn't HAVE the minifig head, he's only capable of having it. The HASes were implied. (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)