 General / 40204
    Re: Animals! —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) You know, I think cows would be right with Adventures OE. They are in India, right? People in India think they're holy, right? What's the deal? Is lego afraid that the people of India will think that lego is mocking their religion? Anybody (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Animals! —Greg Perry
   (...) I think you're giving Lego credit for a depth and range of thought on a subject that they probably never even considered for one second. Yes, for the part of the world that the new Orient Expedition sets represent, a cow might be considered (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)