 General / 40186
    Comparison of the current tub/bucket offerings? —William R. Ward
    LEGO has some relatively new bulk tubs and buckets, at reasonably good price points, though not as good as the much-missed 3033. But since they're all available at different retailers, and they have rather subtle differences between them in some (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Comparison of the current tub/bucket offerings? —Cary Clark
   I think it's very much a personal preference, but I've bought a slew of three different buckets this year. In the US, the 4105 red 500 piece bucket is available at most Walmarts, KMarts, Targets and TRUs for $9.99. I like it for the 2 cents / piece (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)