 General / 40186
40185  |  40187
Subject:
Comparison of the current tub/bucket offerings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 02:00:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LEGO has some relatively new bulk tubs and buckets, at reasonably good
price points, though not as good as the much-missed 3033.

But since they're all available at different retailers, and they have
rather subtle differences between them in some cases, I'd like it if
someone who is conversant with these new tubs/buckets could give some
sort of comparison...

Which tubs have which colors?  Which ones have more large pieces (1x4
and bigger)?  Which have useless pieces (like bricks with eyes and
mouths printed on them)?  Any other differences that are important to
you?

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")