 General / 40184
    pieces parts —Paul Hartzog
   howD, i would like to find someone willing to part w/ the pieces from the radio controlled green racer. i don't want the radio controller or the radio responsive chassis just all the pieces thx much -paul (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: pieces parts —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I want the controller and chassis... how much are you willing to pay for the pieces? Or, if you bought it, how much would you want to sell the controller/chassis for? Either post some numbers or contact me offline if you want to haggle. Not (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)