 General / 40160
    Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: LUGNET c/o Suzanne Green 101 Village Farm Road Columbia, SC 29223 no guarantees. -Suz (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress —Kevin Salm
     (...) Is This address also good for sending christmas presents, wedding gifts, and cash donations to Lugnet???? ____ (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LUGNET logo products at CafePress —Ludo Soete
   In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <SNIP> (...) Hi Suzanne, Are you the same Suzanne as in the address here above? I would like to know. I and a college would like to be a Lugnet member and would send our $10 with the mail from Europe. I (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.general)