 General / 40116
Re: Brickshelf speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:32:16 GMT

So, is the high speed permanent or just temporary?

Glad to hear you're working on the bandwith issue.
Thanks for this great service, Kevin!

-JHK

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
Our ISP (which is across the hall btw) just installed a new
circuit and asked if we could help load test it :)

The good news is I now know exactly how much bandwidth brickshelf
needs.

Besides working the business issues, I am also
working on some code that will allow controlling the QoS for
pages, thumbnails and full sized files independently.  This would allow
pages and thumbnails to load very quickly even if full sized files
were slow.

KL