 General / 4011
  Re: large sets / small sets

Oh boy, Todd and I at it again! Seems no matter where I post... there's Todd - like he owns the place or somethin! Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Twin (...) Okie dokie. Let me support big sets some more. First, it doesn't seem to me that (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: large sets / small sets

(...) I can hear it now..."Dude, did you see that in AucZilla VL, Old Man Lehman uncovered a bunch of city-center sets and he has those cool old 2x10x2 double sloped arch thingies with the 2x6 on top? It's sooooo uncool that TLG stopped making those (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general)