 General / 401
    Re: Ha Ha got my 2140 today —Paul Foster
    (...) Great set, the flatbed car hauler is the best part. Did you buy in an auction or straight from ANWB, last I heard they are out of 2140's. (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ha Ha got my 2140 today —Dave Jost
   Got it straight trough the ANWB and the set I got came from The Hague (Netherlands) I just got it today but I ordered with mom about two months ago and she just send it to today.......thats how the story goes The ANWB has a website and I am pretty (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)