 General / 40099
    Re: Hope to help, edify and soothe, but probably won't —Stefan Garcia
   Wow. VERY well put. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        yet Another Feedback —Timothy Wade
   I'll toss my thoughts in there. A while back I posted some MOC's of some cars that I had created without using regular car frames. I got not one response to it, and I was fairly dissappointed. I had worked a long time developing my car, and I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: yet Another Feedback —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) (URL)I got not one response to it, and I was fairly dissappointed. I had worked a (...) As you know the photos were inaccesible (sp?) at the time of your post so no one could view the MOC's, ROSCO pointed this out for you so you did indeed get (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)