 General / 4008
Re: Return of the Classics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 03:06:25 GMT

Caustic??....certainly not  ;)

Anyway thanks to Mark Harrison I'm able to display scans from a LEGO Show
held in Australia a few years ago.  I'll hopefully be "going live" tonight,
New Zealand time.

Sanjay

Joshua Delahunty wrote in message <372FAB25.84C466A@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu>...
Wow, this came off a bit caustic and perhaps rude.  I'm sorry, it was
late.  Let's try:

--------

Sanjay,

Thanks for the look back!  1984 had some great stuff out.

FYI, the 'Page 23' link links to the page-22 image (just like the "Page
22" link does), and page 25 doesn't seem to exist at all (the link seems
"right", but no data).

Thanks again!

-- joshua

Joshua Delahunty wrote: