 General / 40053
    Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Tim, don't confuse lack of response with lack of concern. In other words, the fact that Kevin isn't responding to these threads (at the level you would prefer) does not imply that he does not care. Nor does it imply that he isn't doing (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: One last BrickShelf suggestion... —Tim Courtney
   Thanks Lar... a nice and respectable response. (...) It does... but, for the record I guess, I'm not frustrated in the sense that I go around all day consumed by BrickShelf's deterioration. I do admit I'm baffled by the situation, though, and I know (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)