 General / 40030
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) This is very true. Especially for those of us who are on Dial-up connections. and with the newish moderation situation at Brickshelf I know I sometimes will follow a link to see a MOC only to find the folder is not yet public, so I move on and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

In lugnet.general, Travis Matheson writes: <<snip>> (...) Agreed, I often wish people could _wait_ until the folder is moderated before they post and no, teasers or deeplinks is not the answer... /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

<snip> "> >Second: (...) </snip> ok after lot of stuff said that i agree with (and others i disagree with) some points i think worth adding. "my group of friends respond to what i do" . . well doesn't that explain a lot? what is normally thought as (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)