 General / 40021
    Re: Feedback thoughts? —John Henry Kruer
   (...) That's true- while I would say that I get more satisfaction by getting actual responses than blind clicks, now that I look at my old Brickshelf account, I can't help but feel happy. Does anybody know of some good, free counters that can track (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feedback thoughts? —Anders Isaksson
   "John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H78D2J.Atr@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) has worked for me, for many years. No big problems during all that time. Don't know how reliable the counts are, as I haven't anything to compare... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)