 General / 40021
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Goeb writes:

I have become used to the problem. One reply or
less and more-than 1000 folder views is enough
to tell me many of you looked. Counters can go
a long way in keeping you happy to show/build more.

That's true- while I would say that I get more satisfaction by getting
actual responses than blind clicks, now that I look at my old Brickshelf
account, I can't help but feel happy.

Does anybody know of some good, free counters that can track individual
pages on a website?

Also some builders(myself included) are doing
long-term-multi-MOC sets. It is hard to come
up with a different thing to say after the 10th
example no mater how amazing. So did you like
my 48th Nano-scale ship? More than my 84th?
Bahhh! don't bother posting just look and enjoy.

That's true, and a good point.  Sometimes series do lose their intitial
inertia, and that's okay.

There is a third trend I might point out too.
That being the total number of good MOCs each
day is quite high. If I posted on everything
that I thought was cool I would have to change
my name to Larry(joke).

:)

-JHK