 General / 39994
Re: Feedback thoughts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Goeb writes:
In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
I've noticed a big change in feedback here.  In the 'old' days of Lugnet,
every post would get responded, even a tiny model would generate a large
thread of discussion.

[snip]

-JHK

I have become used to the problem. One reply or
less and more-than 1000 folder views is enough
to tell me many of you looked. Counters can go
a long way in keeping you happy to show/build more.

PS: That first paragraph is a little unclear.
It was both in general(all, mine too) and about
the MOC used in John's example in this thread
which had more than 1000 at the time I looked.

Best
DaveG