 General / 40007
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

<snip> (...) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I believe this is a sentiment widely shared among the "lowers" in the Lugnet world. I've often thought about leaving, too. Or maybe stop posting pictures, to just enjoy them at home. But when I'm at (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) what a great view point... I think those are very true!! I'd like to add my view point to compliment yours. Personally, I really don't care for a lot of "attaboys" from others on Lugnet. Some would say positive reinforcement from your peers is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)