 General / 39998
  Re: Feedback thoughts?

Well, there are 4 reasons I've been lurking and rarely posting lately: 1) I myself am having a fair amount of builders block right now.. Havn't built much at all recently. Last complete model was 4 or so months ago. 2) The new mocs I see these days (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) 5) Bad pictures. I know it's hard to take good pictures but if the focus is set a meter behind the MOC you should really take new ones before you post. I'm trying to be the one to respond to MOC's in .technic, like Eric Sophie is the one in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)