 General / 39988
    Re: Feedback thoughts? —Pedro Silva
   (...) <snip> (...) Hi John, I think I can agree there seem to be less responses to the average post here in Lugnet, but I suppose it does not mean less attention is given to those posts; IMO, people used to post a lot more back when everything was (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feedback thoughts? —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Agreed. But I am still amazed at the things people can build... (...) Yeah, I've noticed that as time went on, the fad MOCs got better, but the enthusiasm got lower. But fad MOCs always do seem to get more feedback- especially from the startes (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Feedback thoughts? —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I would definitely agree that this is a big factor. When I first posted chapters from my Lord of the Rings project, I got a fair amount of response. Now my new chapters pass with no comments, even though I feel that both my building and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)